The Bread of Life Church, Women of Integrity this morning joined the rest of the Women from various walks of life in commemorating this year's International Women's Day.
The celebrations kicked off with a match past from the Zesco flyover bridge to the showgrounds. This year's International Women's day was celebrated under the theme " Think equal, build smart and innovate for change".
Bread of Life Church International is honoured to host Dr Bill Winston on Sunday 3rd March 2019, 17:00 hrs at the Blessing Centre during his 2019 tour of Africa dubbed "Fulfilling Your Dominion Mandate".
Entering into God's Season of Productivity
When you come into God's time you enter a fruitful season
- Abraham had missed his time. God brought him into a time where everything is possible.
- God looks at His exceeding power.
- God uses covenant or impartation/ power
1. The covenant of Productivity.When God wants to suspend limitations, he establishes covenant.
- Galatians 3:9, Ephesians 2:12
- We decree that 2019 will be exceedingly provided for.
- Deuteronomy 28
- Hebrews 8:6
- The level of blessing for the new testament believer is greater.
- If you work you will receive better.
2 .The season of divine fruitfulness
- He brought Abraham, Zachariah and Elizabeth into a Season.
- He doesn't run out of resources, He is the many breasted one.
- This is God's Season of divine productive.
- When He has come He comes with more than time.
- Don't disqualify God with what has disqualified you. Don't limit God with what has limited you.
- It is our responsibility to produce in God's Season
- Discern the Season and do as the occasion demands.
How to enter your season;
1. Have faith as the language of the season, silence your doubt it will never speak again.
- teach yourself how to speak faith.
- Our speech must be in line with God's language.
- You are as productive as your faith.
2. Holiness- walk before God blameless.
- When God sees us holy He begins to give what he has into us.
- prayer must be at the centre.
- Prayer is the main activity of God's calendar.
3. Covenant Practices.
- covenant Practices of first fruits.
SUNDAY 6TH JANUARY 2019
PASTOR OSCAR MUMBA
- I boldly confess that God anoints my mind to make good decisions. My eyes are anointed to see new opportunities. In 2019 I shall walk in new doors of productivity.
- I confess that my days of overflows are here. This is my season of productivity. My time of promotion is at hand for the Lord will cause me to recover everything the enemy stole.
- I confess that the blessing of Abraham rests upon me and empowers me to succeed in everything I touch with my hands.
- I boldly confess that productivity follows everything I do. In old age I shall bear fruit that brings glory to God. By faith I command that every barrenness in my life will break into fruitfulness.
- I believe and confess that God’s plan is to prosper me and not to harm me. God’s plan is to elevate me and not to demote me in this season of overflow.
- I confess that the prosperity of God rests upon my life. For the Lord makes room for me and increases my capacity to operate on higher dimension.
- I confess that in this year of divine productivity I refuse every excuse for failure and declare my commitment to winning. I believe that everything I lay hands on prospers.
- God gives me grace to forget the mistakes of the past and every evil destructive element. I boldly confess that I am starting afresh in 2019 and every sin and weakness is covered under the blood.
- I boldly confess that the Lord is my shepherd therefore I shall not be in need, instead I shall be abundantly supplied throughout this year.
- I declare that 2019 is your year of divine productivity
- In 2019 I declare that you will experience overflow and achieve beyond your expectations.
- In 2019 you will start afresh in every area of your life, for the Holy Spirit is hovering over you to birth your ministry, new relationships, new job, new business and bring you into an overflow.
- I declare that this new season of productivity will cause you to rise above situations. You will rise above failure, stagnation, poverty, rejection and mediocrity.
- I declare that you shall flourish like the palm tree. You will grow like the cedar of Lebanon. You will flourish in your relationship. You will flourish in your job, you will flourish in your business, you will flourish in your education. You will flourish in your ministry.
- I declare that you are planted by the Lord and productivity will follow you everywhere you go.
- I declare that you are blessed and highly favored. You will prosper materially, in body and soul.