Verse. 3: ‘I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses’.
We were at a level of being lifted; we have now entered a level of taking over. God had given a promise of land to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. These people were given land of Canaan. In life’s journey, move to the direction of your dream. Do not stop until you embrace your dream.
God has given Bread of Life Church and you as an individual many promises. Time has now come for you to possess your possessions. Like the children of Israel, you have to fight for it, there are giants and opposition, it will require faith and sacrifice on our part. But the good news is that God is on our side. We shall take over and step into our inheritance of blessings.
1. The significance of the year of Taking Over
It’s a year of entering Canaan and fulfilling our dreams. We are now in a season of taking over. One thing that is constant is change. Change brings new ideas and progress. We have entered a session of transition. Taking over speaks of changing for the better in order to promote and take to you to another higher level.
2. Nature of this take over
The children of Israel were promised land filled with milk and honey; this is a representation of the fulfillment of their dreams and goals. Canaan is a place where God is saying, I will bless you.
2018, will be characterized new beginnings, the land of Canaan represented prosperity. God will usher you into prosperity you have just dreamt about.
3. Steps of taking over
God has prepared something good but someone may be sitting on your blessing. You may face opposition because your blessing is in the enemy’s territory.
How do you take over?
- Step out by faith in God
- Walk in obedience to God
- Be willing to fight the good fight of faith. Mathew 11:12
- Persist – do not give up easily
- Sow dangerous seeds for your breakthrough
- Practice the law of separation by cutting off association and anything else that may not have worked.
2018 - THE YEAR OF TAKING OVER
- I confess that 2018 is my year of taking over
- I confess that my hand shall be lifted to posses my possessions in Jesus Name
- I confess that Satan and his demons have no dominion over my life in Jesus Name.
- I confess that the enemy will not triumph over me in any area of my life.
- I confess that everything around me will come under my subjection in Jesus Name
- I confess that like the children of Israel, I am coming out of the desert of humiliation, failure and imitation into my promised land in Jesus name.
- I confess that the Lord has put everything under my feet in Jesus Name.
- Father in this year of taking over open my eyes to see new doors and opportunities for my breakthrough in Jesus Name
- Father by your mercies grant me boldness and courage to withstand my greatest opposition in Jesus Name
- By the blood of Jesus, I breakthrough every evil dominion of the enemy over my life in the name of Jesus
- I break every attempt by the enemy to put me in bondage through secret sin in Jesus Name
- I command everything rising against me to remain under my authority in the Name of the Lord
- O Lord you who fights my battles, let every form of barrenness turn into fruitfulness in Jesus Name
- Father let my obedience be a weapon for my divine taking over in Jesus Name
- O Lord grant me wisdom to make the right sacrifices for my taking over in Jesus Name (wisdom to go further my studies, wisdom to sacrifice on the altar, wisdom to start business, wisdom to diversify).
- Every power holding on to my blessing, give up whatever belongs to me now in Jesus Name.
- O Lord remember my offerings and sacrificial giving on the altar and grant me a harvest this year in Jesus Name.
- I declare that this year I will have a spirit of taking over in Jesus Name.
- I declare that I will have boldness and courage to withstand my greatest opposition in Jesus Name
- I declare that I will exercise dominion over everything around me in Jesus Name.
- I declare that the anointing for taking over will break every hold of Satan and his demons over my life.
- I declare that I will overcome every road block of the enemy. I will be unstoppable in Jesus Name.
- I declare that my time of elevation is at hand for the Lord will cause me to posses everything that the enemy stole from me.
- I declare that I will recover my lost position and possessions that the enemy has stolen from me in Jesus Name.
It was another day for District one women of integrity, they abandoned all their other activities and spent their time at university teaching hospital (UTH) where they made donations to the children's ward and the cancer disease hospital (CDH) the women of integrity have adopted these wards and they make donations from time to time. Among the donated items were the bags of mealie meal, bathing soap, Diapers, Vitenge materials and many more.
Today the 16th December 2017 was a special Day for deacons as they spent some time at the house of Moses where they Donated some Milk and cereals for the infants on behalf of Bread of life Church. House of Moses is an orphanage located in Chelstone Lusaka, Zambia and it was opened in 2000 for orphaned and abandoned infants.
Bishop Joe Imakando ordained Pastor Friday Fumbilwa to the office of Reverand during the El-shaddai 2017 Supernatural encounter annual conference. Rev Friday Fumbilwa and his wife Diana Fumbilwa migrated to New Zealand in 2001 after having served faithfully for many years on the pastoral staff of Bread of Life Church International, in Lusaka Zambia. Rev Friday Fumbilwa’s passion in ministry is to see people rise to their full potential and become all that God wants them to be regardless of their background, race or status in society.
Teaching and Preaching the uncompromising WORD of God, totally depending on the sovereign move of the HOLY SPIRIT and the manifestations of the gifts of the Spirit is Pastor Friday’s passion. Coming from a Musical background and having studied in the Academy of Praise and Worship in South Africa, vibrant Praise and passionate Worship are inseparable with Rev Friday.
He holds diplomas in Urban Missions, Christian Leadership, and a Bachelor of Ministry Degree from New Covenant University (USA). He strongly believes that God does not necessarily call the qualified but qualifies those He calls!
Pastor Diana is a gifted counsellor with a passion to see the bound set free by the power of God. She holds a Bachelor of Business Degree majoring in Accountancy and a Bachelor of Nursing Degree. They founded the vibrant and growing El-Shaddai Worship Centre in July, 2008. Rev Friday and Diana have three lovely children Abigail, Nathaniel and Joel. The Bread of life family would like to congratulate Rev Fumbilwa and the El-Shaddai family, and wish them for more God's grace as they carry out his mission.
Today, Bread of Life church has 116 local Churches in Zambia and 12 International Churches, cutting across social status and attracts thousands from all sections of our social divide. Testimonies abound of hundreds whose lives have been turned around and catapulted to their destines.
What an explosive Word Explosion Conference we had. The Lord was so gracious and merciful during the 5 days of God’s presence.
This year’s conference started from 25th to 29th August 2017 at the Blessing Centre in Emmasdale, Lusaka, under the theme, ‘Encounter Your Divine Lifting’.
The year of Divine Lifting was indeed evident of the Lord’s blessings as the meetings were started with intercession with Pastor Dayo Akintunde.
Thousands of delegates attended the explosive conference from all over the country and beyond, the Blessing centre auditorium including the balcony was full to capacity.
The conference was hosted by Presiding bishop Joe Imakando and guest speakers included Bishop Tudor Bismark, Bishop Archibald Cole, Rev. Eastwood Anaba and Pastor Dayo Akintunde.
Other speakers were Bishop Nelly Chikwanda, Pastor Friday Fumbilwa.
On the first day of the conference Bishop Joe Imakando introduced the guest speaker Reverend Eastwood Anaba who shared on the subjected entitle, ‘Up to What?’ from 2Corinthians 9.8. Rev. Anaba also shared on Priests, Kings and Prophets, the mathematics of God’s love.
Bishop Cole also shared on the following messages: The next dimensions of God's blessings, Controversy of Zion, don't close my case yet, power Mantle, the law of the alter.
Bishop Tudor Bismark also blessed the people with the following messages: Growth engine, managing your world and the blessing of dominion
And on Saturday 26th, Bread of Life church International which now has a university called Blessing University of Excellence (BLUE) witnessed 59 students graduate from the faculty of Theology.
The year 2017 also marked another milestone in the ministry of Bread of Life as the church celebrated its 25th anniversary from 1992-2017. The celebrations took place at the Blessing Centre with Bread of Life Church members and well wishers who clad themselves in the Bread of Life chitenge.
Congratulatory messages on the silver jubilee were received from the clergy, church members, government officials and well wishers from across the nation and numerous countries beyond the borders of Zambia. A gigantic cake was presented and Bishop Joe and Reverend Bernadette Imakando cut the cake and shared among the members.
Speaking during the 25th anniversary celebrations, Bishop Imakando said that the church has become a place of blessing in all the provinces of Zambia and worldwide.
'As we celebrate this mile stone it is important for us to reflect on our journey from our humble beginnings of a small church in Emmasdale of not more than 120 to 150 congregants', the bishop said.
‘Today the church has 116 local Churches in Zambia and 12 International Churches, cutting across social status and attracts thousands from all sections of our social divide. Testimonies abound of hundreds whose lives have been turned around and catapulted to their destines.
Notable achievements include our youth and students ministry which impacting youth positively in Africa, Europe and the United States of America who send their youth to our December youth Camp.
The Hour of Blessing Christian T.V program started in 1997 in Zambia. The program is also featured on DSTV- Zambezi magic and other T.V stations.
The Word Explosion Conference has been a platform of bringing thousands from all over Zambia and around the globe for five days for spiritual enrichment.
Every year, the Three Days of Power Conference (TDP) in the Provincial capitals meetings have become a platform for ministering to the body of Christ for spiritual growth, numerical growth, healings, breakthroughs and miracles have been attributed to these meetings.
In the year 2005 the church embarked on building the Blessing Centre in order to contain the rapid growth and provide for a head office.
Our plan of a multi- purpose facility dabbed the City of Blessing has advanced with the transformation of the school of Ministry to Blessing University of Excellence (BLUE).
The original dream of a clinic is soon to be realized to be housed on the eastern wing. Redesigning and renovations are almost complete, while medical equipment is already in our custody. We are now poised to provide high level education and offer practical love through our clinic.
We have embarked on the project of the Blessing City to house an estate, campsite, farm, shopping centre, market, primary school, secondary school, skills training, churches and other facilities.
In conclusion Bread of Life Church is on the cutting edge to bring transformation spiritually, physically, socially and materially to our members. We are encouraged by our theme this year of divine lifting, as we believe God is lifting Bread of Life Church to another level of influence, impact spiritual growth and expansion. Certainly we are ready to take off to great heights.
We remain grateful to all of you who have believed in and supported the vision’. Bishop Imakando
God has indeed been faithful to the church the past 25 years’.
The people praised and worshipped God in His presence and many testified of divine lifting spiritually, economically and socially.
The Chancellor Bishop Joe Imakando, Vice Chancellor Dr. Teddy Kamfwa, Registrar Rev. Shadreck Chisulo and other lecturers.The Blessing University of Excellence (BLUE) is a university for Bread of Life Church International and offers the following faculties: Faculty of Theology, Education, Business and Computer Studies (I.T).