Entering into God's Season of Productivity
When you come into God's time you enter a fruitful season
- Abraham had missed his time. God brought him into a time where everything is possible.
- God looks at His exceeding power.
- God uses covenant or impartation/ power
1. The covenant of Productivity.When God wants to suspend limitations, he establishes covenant.
- Galatians 3:9, Ephesians 2:12
- We decree that 2019 will be exceedingly provided for.
- Deuteronomy 28
- Hebrews 8:6
- The level of blessing for the new testament believer is greater.
- If you work you will receive better.
2 .The season of divine fruitfulness
- He brought Abraham, Zachariah and Elizabeth into a Season.
- He doesn't run out of resources, He is the many breasted one.
- This is God's Season of divine productive.
- When He has come He comes with more than time.
- Don't disqualify God with what has disqualified you. Don't limit God with what has limited you.
- It is our responsibility to produce in God's Season
- Discern the Season and do as the occasion demands.
How to enter your season;
1. Have faith as the language of the season, silence your doubt it will never speak again.
- teach yourself how to speak faith.
- Our speech must be in line with God's language.
- You are as productive as your faith.
2. Holiness- walk before God blameless.
- When God sees us holy He begins to give what he has into us.
- prayer must be at the centre.
- Prayer is the main activity of God's calendar.
3. Covenant Practices.
- covenant Practices of first fruits.
SUNDAY 6TH JANUARY 2019
PASTOR OSCAR MUMBA