As the prayer and fasting came to an end for the Bread of life church Bishop Imakando encouraged the church to give an offering for the poor and those who are Sick. The offering will be used to pay school fees and buy food them, Bishop has declared this week as the week for giving to the poor. Bread of life church takes care of the poor and people living with HIV through the Home based care ministry.
Latest from Elizabeth Mpundu
- BLCI Joins the Nation in commemorating this year's National Day of Prayer, Fasting, Repentance and Reconciliation
- First Lady Madam Esther Lungu worships at Nchelenge Bread of Life Church on Women's Sunday.
- National Day of Prayer and Fasting - 18th October 2018
- 40TH ANNIVERSARY IN MINISTRY AND MARRIAGE - BISHOP JOE AND REVEREND BERNADETTE IMAKANDO.
- 2018 Word Explosion Conference - STRETCH