The Bread of Life Women of Integrity and the Blessings University of Excellence (BLUE) yesterday joined the rest of the women in commemorating the International Women's Day.
The Youth, Students and Young Adults Ministry of Bread of Life Church International re-launched the Joshua Generation Education Fund during the Youth Sunday which fell on 15th March 2020 .
The Joshua Generation Education Fund aims to mobilize internal and external funds to contribute to the achievement of quality education and empowerment of the Youth of Bread of Life Church International.
With the aim of supporting at least 1000 students with quality education by the year 2035, the Joshua Generation Education Fund provides grants, scholarships and one off financial support to the youth of the church to obtain quality education.
• I believe and confess that I am a child of God committed to doing His will on earth. I receive grace to achieve my goals and vision. I will fulfill my purpose on earth.
• I boldly confess that God anoints my mind to make good decisions. Every counsel taken against my well being shall not stand. My eyes are anointed to see new opportunities. In 2020 I shall walk in new doors.
• I confess that in this year of Victory through perseverance. I refuse every excuse of failure and declare my commitment to victory. I believe that everything I lay my hands on will succeed.
• I confess that the grace of God is upon me for divine success. I refuse to continue to be a failure in 2020 in Jesus Name.
• Every evil pronouncement militating against my life is cancelled with the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. I break the generational curse that is militating against my understanding. I come against every limitation which the enemy is trying to put on my life.
• I believe and confess that God’s plan is to prosper me and not to harm me. God’s plan is to elevate me and not to demote me. As a result I shall walk in victory throughout this year.
• I confess that through faith and patience I shall inherit the promises. I will persevere until victory is manifested in every area of my life.
• I speak forth restoration to the areas where I have experienced setbacks for the Lord Himself will hasten a move that shall give me victory.
This afternoon, Bishop joined fellow Clergy and believers at the Solwezi Catholic Church as we commemorated the National Day of Prayer and fasting.
He was given an opportunity to speak and I encouraged the believers on the need to seek the Lord and pray for our Nation.
The Bread of Life Church, Women of Integrity this morning joined the rest of the Women from various walks of life in commemorating this year's International Women's Day.
The celebrations kicked off with a match past from the Zesco flyover bridge to the showgrounds. This year's International Women's day was celebrated under the theme " Think equal, build smart and innovate for change".
Bread of Life Church International is honoured to host Dr Bill Winston on Sunday 3rd March 2019, 17:00 hrs at the Blessing Centre during his 2019 tour of Africa dubbed "Fulfilling Your Dominion Mandate".
Entering into God's Season of Productivity
When you come into God's time you enter a fruitful season
- Abraham had missed his time. God brought him into a time where everything is possible.
- God looks at His exceeding power.
- God uses covenant or impartation/ power
1. The covenant of Productivity.When God wants to suspend limitations, he establishes covenant.
- Galatians 3:9, Ephesians 2:12
- We decree that 2019 will be exceedingly provided for.
- Deuteronomy 28
- Hebrews 8:6
- The level of blessing for the new testament believer is greater.
- If you work you will receive better.
2 .The season of divine fruitfulness
- He brought Abraham, Zachariah and Elizabeth into a Season.
- He doesn't run out of resources, He is the many breasted one.
- This is God's Season of divine productive.
- When He has come He comes with more than time.
- Don't disqualify God with what has disqualified you. Don't limit God with what has limited you.
- It is our responsibility to produce in God's Season
- Discern the Season and do as the occasion demands.
How to enter your season;
1. Have faith as the language of the season, silence your doubt it will never speak again.
- teach yourself how to speak faith.
- Our speech must be in line with God's language.
- You are as productive as your faith.
2. Holiness- walk before God blameless.
- When God sees us holy He begins to give what he has into us.
- prayer must be at the centre.
- Prayer is the main activity of God's calendar.
3. Covenant Practices.
- covenant Practices of first fruits.
SUNDAY 6TH JANUARY 2019
PASTOR OSCAR MUMBA
- I boldly confess that God anoints my mind to make good decisions. My eyes are anointed to see new opportunities. In 2019 I shall walk in new doors of productivity.
- I confess that my days of overflows are here. This is my season of productivity. My time of promotion is at hand for the Lord will cause me to recover everything the enemy stole.
- I confess that the blessing of Abraham rests upon me and empowers me to succeed in everything I touch with my hands.
- I boldly confess that productivity follows everything I do. In old age I shall bear fruit that brings glory to God. By faith I command that every barrenness in my life will break into fruitfulness.
- I believe and confess that God’s plan is to prosper me and not to harm me. God’s plan is to elevate me and not to demote me in this season of overflow.
- I confess that the prosperity of God rests upon my life. For the Lord makes room for me and increases my capacity to operate on higher dimension.
- I confess that in this year of divine productivity I refuse every excuse for failure and declare my commitment to winning. I believe that everything I lay hands on prospers.
- God gives me grace to forget the mistakes of the past and every evil destructive element. I boldly confess that I am starting afresh in 2019 and every sin and weakness is covered under the blood.
- I boldly confess that the Lord is my shepherd therefore I shall not be in need, instead I shall be abundantly supplied throughout this year.
- I declare that 2019 is your year of divine productivity
- In 2019 I declare that you will experience overflow and achieve beyond your expectations.
- In 2019 you will start afresh in every area of your life, for the Holy Spirit is hovering over you to birth your ministry, new relationships, new job, new business and bring you into an overflow.
- I declare that this new season of productivity will cause you to rise above situations. You will rise above failure, stagnation, poverty, rejection and mediocrity.
- I declare that you shall flourish like the palm tree. You will grow like the cedar of Lebanon. You will flourish in your relationship. You will flourish in your job, you will flourish in your business, you will flourish in your education. You will flourish in your ministry.
- I declare that you are planted by the Lord and productivity will follow you everywhere you go.
- I declare that you are blessed and highly favored. You will prosper materially, in body and soul.
Congratulations and welcome on board Joel Kasoka Wana for being ordained as pastor by Bishop Joe Imakando on Sunday 30th December 2018.
2018, the year of #TAKINGOVER!
Blci Emmasdale Area A, visited their members with Christmas gifts of mealie meal, cooking, sugar and salt. The event took place on Saturday 29th December, 2018.
These are our deacons who took time to minister to patients at UTH at the children's ward. Saturday 29th December, 2018. The deacons from Blessing Centre Emmasdale, donated assorted groceries and linen.
May God make your life colorful as you bless others.
Members of District two led by Rev. Luther Maseko and Pastor Dennis Mwale spent their Christmas at Levy Mwanawasa Teaching Hospital sharing food, and other items with the patients at the hospital. They also took time to pray and encourage the patients in the wards.
Over 117 children graduated from Sunday School to Joshua Generation (Youth Ministry) on Wednesday 19th December 2018 at a colorful event held at the Blessing Centre in Emmasdale.
The graduation ceremony was held during the Jesus Revolution Youth Camp 2018. With host Bishop Joe Imakando, Youth and Student Ministry pastor Oscar Mumba. The conference started from 17th to 21st December 2018 at the Blessing Centre in Emmasdale.
Guest speakers included Bishop Billy Mfula, Rev. Kangwa Mumba, Pastor Gladys Paswani, Pastor Klah and Pompi.
During the graduation Bishop Joe Imakando, spoke on a message entitled,’ Model Christ,’ from 1Timothy 4:12.
How do you model Christ?
- In what you say
- In your conduct
- In love
- In a teachable spirit
- In faith in God
- In purity
Sometimes youths are despised because:
- They have no experience
- They have a poor sense of judgement
- They are emotional
- They are too zealous
- They have untested ideas
- Live in a dream world.
However, God loves youths and they have dominion and power like Jeremiah and Gideon. Youths should model Christ because they will make Him more appealing.
Thousands of youths gathered at the Blessing Centre in Emmasdale Lusaka for the Jesus Revolution Youth Camp 2018. With host Bishop Joe Imakando, Youth and Student Ministry Pastor Oscar Mumba. The conference started from 17th to 21st December 2018 at the Blessing Centre in Emmasdale.
Guest speakers included Bishop Billy Mfula, Rev. George Chanda, Rev. Kangwa Mumba, Pastor Gladys Paswani, Pastor Klah and Pompi.
The Bread of Life School graduation ceremony took place at the Blessing Centre in Emmasdale on the 30th of November, 2018 where 23 learners graduated from Early Childhood Education to Grade 1.
In attendance was guest of honor Chief Elder Harold Banda, School Manager Rennyford Zulu, teachers, parents, pupils and graduating learners.
The program was opened in prayer by a Grade 8 pupil Ebube Bernard, followed by Zambian National Anthem, thereafter an exhortation was read by a pupil Benjamin Banda.
The School Manager Mr. Zulu who welcomed everyone present and introduced the grade and subject teachers.
Various activities were lined up for the ceremony such as: Bible reading, Prayer, Poetry, sketches, songs and dance, traditional modeling, French presentations, Chinese Drill, to mention but a few.
Speaking during the graduation ceremony, School Manager Mr. Zulu quoted Nelson Mandela, ‘Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world’.
Mr. Zulu assured the parents and guardians that the children that their children were in capable hands.
He reminded the parents also play their role so that as a team we can bring up the children according to Proverbs 22:6, ‘Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it’.
Mr. Zulu announced to the parents that Bread of Life School is now an examination centre at both grade 7 and 9 levels.
To the 23 graduating learners, graduation is only a concept, in real life, everyday you graduate. Therefore, celebrate this achievement and know that a blessing is with you.
And the guest of honor Chief Elder Harold Banda, on behalf of Bishop Joe Imakando, alluded to the fact that Bishop Imakando attaches a lot of value to education, hence the establishment of Bread of Life School and Blessing University of Excellence (BLUE).
Elder Banda stated that this is the stage where all basic principles of life are learnt. To the graduates, education is the greatest gift which no one can steal from you. Thank God that you are starting another important stage in life.
To the parents, this is the critical stage of your child’s life; guide him or her in prayer, school work, mannerism and saving for the future.
To the teaching staff, on behalf of Bishop Imakando, I salute you for the knowledge shared and parental guidance given to these children. God bless you.
And a Graduating pupil Isaac read a speech thanking both parents and teachers for their commitment.
The Vote of Thanks was given by a parent who encouraged fellow parents to be good examples to their children in their homes and also make time to attend important meetings such as Parent Teacher Association.
The ceremony ended in a word of prayer.