Bread of life church international holds the prayer and fasting every year at the beginning of the year this year the prayer and fasting started on 16th to 21st January 2018. Pastor Dayo Akintunde Senior pastor at King of Glory Assembly of Nigeria was the quest speaker and led the congregation in prayers. The following were some of the prayer points and declarations.
TAKING OVER BY ENFORCING YOUR PROPHECIES
Genesis 25:21-26 and Genesis 27:5-13
It may sound hard to say that this word of prophecy may not come to pass unless we enforce it. You need to take responsibility to enforce your prophecy. To enforce means to compel, to oblige, to impose and to bring something into effect.
Enforcing Your Prophecy
- Believe the prophecy Luke 1:45
2 Maintain your confession. Numbers 14:28
3 Understand the times and seasons - 1 Chronicles 12:32
4 Engage in spiritual warfare - 2 Corinthians 10:4
5 Live the life that will encourage the fulfillment of the prophecy
6 Call on the Lord
• every word of prophecy hanging on my head; I receive them now in Jesus name.
• Every power saying I will not see my prophecy made manifest; enter into judgment in Jesus name.
• Every power pushing forward the day of manifestation of my prophecy; perish in Jesus name.
• Whatever strategy that is used by the enemy to delay my prophecy from coming to pass; will no longer work from today in Jesus name.
• O God, I enforce my prophecy in Jesus name
• Every force of darkness frustrating the fulfillment of my prophecy; be defeated and destroyed in Jesus name.
• O Lord, I receive manifestation of my prophecy in Jesus name.
• Everything in creation, begin to work together for the fulfillment of my prophecies this year in Jesus name.
• Father, hasten the performance of your word in my life in Jesus name.
• Every step I take from today, I shall enter into the fulfillment of my prophecy in Jesus name.
• Every day that breaks from today, bring me closer to the fulfillment of my prophecy in Jesus name.
• This year, the prophecy to take over shall come to pass in my life in Jesus name
TAKING OVER TERRITORIES
Mark 3:27 - "No one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house.
Five signs that show we need to take over our territories
1 Lack of productivity
2 Businesses are not doing well as they supposed
3 Lack of infrastructural development
4 Pollution of the land with idolatry and sacrifices
5 Individuals and families are not doing well
God’s Way of Taking over Territories
1. Humble ourselves - James 4:6
2. Pray - Jeremiah 33:3
3 Seek God’s face - Psalm 105:4
4. Turn from our wicked ways - James 4:8
Strategies for Taking over Our Territories
- Subdue The Giants In The Land.
2. Territorial Powers Must Be Subdued
3. Contrary Altars Must Be Overthrown
4. Wicked Elders At The Gate Of The City Must Be Dealt With.
5. Witchcraft Operations Must Be Paralyzed
6. Strange Powers in the Heavenlies Must Be Judged
7. Prophetic Altar To Bless The Land And The People Must Be Raised.
• we confess our sins and that of our forbearers; Father, have mercy upon us and wash us with your blood in Jesus name.
• We renounce every evil covenant over our territories in Jesus name.
• By the blood of Jesus, we break every curse operating over our land in Jesus name.
• I renounce every covenant, sacrifice and fellowship made to strange altars in Jesus name.
• You my promised land, vomit all evil giants in you in Jesus name.
• I overthrow and overturn all occultic giants confronting my wellbeing in Jesus name.
• By the anointing of the Holy Spirit I take over my territory this year in Jesus name.
• Witchcraft operations against the progress of Lusaka; be neutralized in Jesus name.
• Powers of witchcraft attacking my life be judged by fire today in Jesus name.
• Every good thing in my life spoilt by witchcraft forces; be repaired by the blood in Jesus name.
• Every good door shut against me by witchcraft forces; open by fire in Jesus name.
• I blot out by the blood of Jesus every evil projected against me to the sun, moon and stars in Jesus name.
• Throughout 2018, o you sun, you will not smite me by the day, you moon and stars; you will not smite me by the night in Jesus name.
• My heaven will remain open throughout this year and beyond in Jesus name.
The Adonai singers had a great time of ministry during the crossover concert, they ministered in a number of songs which blessed many people. Many people were happy to hear some of their old favorite songs which they heard some time back, others confessed that they were very happy to see one of the great team of worshipers still standing and sounding great.
Verse. 3: ‘I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses’.
We were at a level of being lifted; we have now entered a level of taking over. God had given a promise of land to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. These people were given land of Canaan. In life’s journey, move to the direction of your dream. Do not stop until you embrace your dream.
God has given Bread of Life Church and you as an individual many promises. Time has now come for you to possess your possessions. Like the children of Israel, you have to fight for it, there are giants and opposition, it will require faith and sacrifice on our part. But the good news is that God is on our side. We shall take over and step into our inheritance of blessings.
1. The significance of the year of Taking Over
It’s a year of entering Canaan and fulfilling our dreams. We are now in a season of taking over. One thing that is constant is change. Change brings new ideas and progress. We have entered a session of transition. Taking over speaks of changing for the better in order to promote and take to you to another higher level.
2. Nature of this take over
The children of Israel were promised land filled with milk and honey; this is a representation of the fulfillment of their dreams and goals. Canaan is a place where God is saying, I will bless you.
2018, will be characterized new beginnings, the land of Canaan represented prosperity. God will usher you into prosperity you have just dreamt about.
3. Steps of taking over
God has prepared something good but someone may be sitting on your blessing. You may face opposition because your blessing is in the enemy’s territory.
How do you take over?
- Step out by faith in God
- Walk in obedience to God
- Be willing to fight the good fight of faith. Mathew 11:12
- Persist – do not give up easily
- Sow dangerous seeds for your breakthrough
- Practice the law of separation by cutting off association and anything else that may not have worked.
2018 - THE YEAR OF TAKING OVER
- I confess that 2018 is my year of taking over
- I confess that my hand shall be lifted to posses my possessions in Jesus Name
- I confess that Satan and his demons have no dominion over my life in Jesus Name.
- I confess that the enemy will not triumph over me in any area of my life.
- I confess that everything around me will come under my subjection in Jesus Name
- I confess that like the children of Israel, I am coming out of the desert of humiliation, failure and imitation into my promised land in Jesus name.
- I confess that the Lord has put everything under my feet in Jesus Name.
- Father in this year of taking over open my eyes to see new doors and opportunities for my breakthrough in Jesus Name
- Father by your mercies grant me boldness and courage to withstand my greatest opposition in Jesus Name
- By the blood of Jesus, I breakthrough every evil dominion of the enemy over my life in the name of Jesus
- I break every attempt by the enemy to put me in bondage through secret sin in Jesus Name
- I command everything rising against me to remain under my authority in the Name of the Lord
- O Lord you who fights my battles, let every form of barrenness turn into fruitfulness in Jesus Name
- Father let my obedience be a weapon for my divine taking over in Jesus Name
- O Lord grant me wisdom to make the right sacrifices for my taking over in Jesus Name (wisdom to go further my studies, wisdom to sacrifice on the altar, wisdom to start business, wisdom to diversify).
- Every power holding on to my blessing, give up whatever belongs to me now in Jesus Name.
- O Lord remember my offerings and sacrificial giving on the altar and grant me a harvest this year in Jesus Name.
- I declare that this year I will have a spirit of taking over in Jesus Name.
- I declare that I will have boldness and courage to withstand my greatest opposition in Jesus Name
- I declare that I will exercise dominion over everything around me in Jesus Name.
- I declare that the anointing for taking over will break every hold of Satan and his demons over my life.
- I declare that I will overcome every road block of the enemy. I will be unstoppable in Jesus Name.
- I declare that my time of elevation is at hand for the Lord will cause me to posses everything that the enemy stole from me.
- I declare that I will recover my lost position and possessions that the enemy has stolen from me in Jesus Name.
It was another day for District one women of integrity, they abandoned all their other activities and spent their time at university teaching hospital (UTH) where they made donations to the children's ward and the cancer disease hospital (CDH) the women of integrity have adopted these wards and they make donations from time to time. Among the donated items were the bags of mealie meal, bathing soap, Diapers, Vitenge materials and many more.
Today the 16th December 2017 was a special Day for deacons as they spent some time at the house of Moses where they Donated some Milk and cereals for the infants on behalf of Bread of life Church. House of Moses is an orphanage located in Chelstone Lusaka, Zambia and it was opened in 2000 for orphaned and abandoned infants.
Bishop Joe Imakando ordained Pastor Friday Fumbilwa to the office of Reverand during the El-shaddai 2017 Supernatural encounter annual conference. Rev Friday Fumbilwa and his wife Diana Fumbilwa migrated to New Zealand in 2001 after having served faithfully for many years on the pastoral staff of Bread of Life Church International, in Lusaka Zambia. Rev Friday Fumbilwa’s passion in ministry is to see people rise to their full potential and become all that God wants them to be regardless of their background, race or status in society.
Teaching and Preaching the uncompromising WORD of God, totally depending on the sovereign move of the HOLY SPIRIT and the manifestations of the gifts of the Spirit is Pastor Friday’s passion. Coming from a Musical background and having studied in the Academy of Praise and Worship in South Africa, vibrant Praise and passionate Worship are inseparable with Rev Friday.
He holds diplomas in Urban Missions, Christian Leadership, and a Bachelor of Ministry Degree from New Covenant University (USA). He strongly believes that God does not necessarily call the qualified but qualifies those He calls!
Pastor Diana is a gifted counsellor with a passion to see the bound set free by the power of God. She holds a Bachelor of Business Degree majoring in Accountancy and a Bachelor of Nursing Degree. They founded the vibrant and growing El-Shaddai Worship Centre in July, 2008. Rev Friday and Diana have three lovely children Abigail, Nathaniel and Joel. The Bread of life family would like to congratulate Rev Fumbilwa and the El-Shaddai family, and wish them for more God's grace as they carry out his mission.
Today, Bread of Life church has 116 local Churches in Zambia and 12 International Churches, cutting across social status and attracts thousands from all sections of our social divide. Testimonies abound of hundreds whose lives have been turned around and catapulted to their destines.